The Riverside Library is a one-stop destination for creative thinkers worldwide. Inspiring thousands to find their creative soul, and live a slower-paced life, The Riverside Library is filled with articles ranging from book recommendations to art tips, writing help to social media wisdom, and from business management to mindfulness.
- I'm a writer, illustrator and semi-professional thinker.
- I was born in the South Island of New Zealand, Te Waipounamu, Aotearoa.
- I was raised both in New Zealand and Australia.
- I have a Bachelor of Biomedical Science.
- I love being outdoors.
- I’m strangely passionate about summer berries, shortbread, scones and slices.
- One of my dreams is to sail the world on a catamaran.
- The other one of my dreams is to write books for a living.
- I also really want to restore old European castles.
- I love to learn languages.
- Currently, I speak English, agus tha mi ag ionnasach Gàidhlig, et français, und deutsch, me te Reo Māori.