Hey! Welcome to The Riverside Library.
My name is Mikaela (Ela for short), I'm a writer, illustrator and semi-professional thinker.
The Riverside Library is home to many things, mostly articles on the various subjects I love.
You'll find book recommendations, language learning tips, journalling ideas and prompts, as well as some lifestyle tidbits.
I really love learning things, and I hope I never stop, so until then, I'll share them here.
Other than that, I really like sunshine, and I try to be a sunshine-y as possible.
Ceud mìle fàilte, a charaid.
more about me
- I was born in the South Island of New Zealand, Te Waipounamu, Aotearoa, and raised both in New Zealand and Australia.
- My family hails from Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall and Germany.
- I have a Bachelor of Biomedical Science.
- I love being outdoors.
- I’m strangely passionate about summer berries, shortbread, scones and slices.
- One of my dreams is to sail the world on a catamaran.
- The other one of my dreams is to write books for a living.
- I also really like reading (in case that wasn't obvious)
Find me on one of my 7 billion Instagram accounts
For books - @riversidelibrary